DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work independently and as part of a team to develop, test, and support Java based applications.
- Update and maintain technical documentation.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Take ownership of assigned project and modules to act as a single point of contact for technical expertise.
- Understand and analyze requirements to share estimation.
- Guide and mentor less experienced members to build an effective team.
- Java 8 – Collection, Concurrency, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Proficient in Java and Java EE. Used [JEE, Spring, Hibernate, App Servers]
- Knowledge of using Spring-based programming model for building REST API and data access.
- Understanding of API design principles and exposure to few design-patterns is expected.
- Used tools like Maven and Git for daily development.
- Knowledge in ORM (Hibernate/JPA) and basic SQL concepts.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Pragmatic / lean / agile development techniques.
- Write Unit Tests and contribute towards system integration tests as and when required.
- Elastic search project experience or conceptual understanding of indexes and writing queries.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM integration.
- Understanding of NoSQL using Mongo or similar document based database.
BE / B.Tech, MCA, MSc (Computer Science/IT), or similar streams (Ex: BCA)