Key Job Responsibilities: ·
- Prepare visually impressive and appealing mailers and digital campaigns.
- Develop and execute accurate campaigns in the B2B space for account-based marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programs in <Salesforce.com, Pardot, etc.> application having taken the time to understand the campaign objectives.
- Develop and execute campaigns Perform analytics on the campaigns to help demonstrate success to include segmentation and targeting as scoped on a project basis
- Ability to write creative email content for high target prospects
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- Maintain all data and update management systems for various campaigns
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
- Analyze systems and recommend improvements to all campaigns and prepare appropriate reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Must have exp. in extracting the targeted data and send personalized emails
- Strategic thinker and ability to offer marketing solutions to activate seasonal marketing strategy. -The role requires you to have strong strategic, creative and organizational skills, and a passion for deriving insight from data.
- Email Marketing or lead generation knowledge/experience
Ideal fit would be a candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Engineer with an MBA in Business or Marketing
Min 5+ years of experience