ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Data Aggregation, Extraction, Transformation and Processing using various tools –
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets from multiple sources.
• Support pilots and customer implementations. Document and communicate user / customer feedback
• Track & report implementation progress / roadblocks
• Monitor & identify improvement opportunities in implementation processes
• Be motivated to solve complex problems of unstructured data, mastering the anatomy of company and contact data, constantly learning the nuances.
• Be able to write queries and function with minimal dependency.
• Provide status updates and estimate timelines for data analysis requirements and data remediation.
• Presenting data with charts, graphs and insightful reports that lead to actionable inferences.
• Monitor performance and quality control plans to locate and correct code problems.
• Discover common linkable identifiers and investigation of Data Quality (DQ) problems and define newprocess improvements.
• Verify data accuracy, integrity and account for variances via gap analysis.
• Liaising with operations, software and other teams aligning with business and information needs, while
working across single/multiple projects.
WORK EXPERIENCE & DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE
- Should be technology savvy.
- 1 – 4 years of experience in data analysis, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Have worked on large amounts of data: facts, figures and formulated meaningful conclusions.
- Understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel, databases (SQL, Mongo DB etc.), analytics tools
- Knowledge of any scripting language or programming languages will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with engineering or statistics background.
- Master’s Degree will be a plus.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities while adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Should have a strong aptitude, positive attitude, strong logic and reasoning, and excellent problem solving capabilities.