ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are looking for bright, experienced Test Engineers to be a part of a talented team of technology professionals.
- Analyze the requirements for building test plan and test cases.
- Contribute towards functional and non-functional testing.
- Take ownership of testing certain modules and collaborate with product and technology teams.
- Meet the challenge of “thinking business problem” as and when the opportunity presents itself.
- Growing and maintaining test cases.
- Capturing and monitoring metrics for each system under test.
- Executing Tests, Debugging, Analysing Results, Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Write SQL queries to build and validate information.
- Work with Elastic search and similar tools as applicable to check and validate test results.
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in Testing web based applications.
- 1+ years of experience in testing Web Applications built using React or Angular o Vue.js.
- Understanding of REST API and JSON.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Commitment to work, and strong professional ethics
- Knowledge on Agile STLC.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
Good to have:
- Experience with API Testing.
- Experience with security or performance testing will be a plus.
- B.E/B. tech, BCA, Graduate
- SQL – To query and create needed test data.
- Competent in MS Office
- Used defect tracking and test management tools. (JIRA is preferred)
- Ability to build test scenarios and data from analysis of requirements.