ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write efficient and clean code as part of contributions to the product development.
- Incumbent will be self-motivated and willing to learn and implement best practices.
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements and participate in product SDLC.
- A good understanding of Java programming, is indispensable for this role.
- Develop, test, and maintain Java based applications.
- Document the code and create and publish LLD or similar specs as applicable.
- Write Unit tests using JUnit or Cucumber like standards as needed for the code.
- The role provides opportunity beyond Java server-side development. You will have opportunity to contribute towards React frontend and other DevOps
Work Experience & Skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Core Java esp. Java 8 features, Collection API and Algorithm concepts.
- Expert: Core Java
- Intermediate: Spring Framework, JPA or Hibernate, SQL
- Has built REST API using either Spring or JAXRS
- Worked with Elasticsearch or Apache Solr
- Worked with Mongo DB or any NoSQL database
- BE/B. tech, MCA, MSc (Computer Science/IT), or Similar streams (Ex: BCA)