ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shall own the product and its roadmap, prioritize features and drive product strategy discussions
- Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle.
- Would be responsible for creation of wireframes, user stories and business cases, defining product requirements, creating prototypes, defining test scenarios and conducting acceptance/usability testing.
- Would be responsible to analyze product related data, derive insights, figure out patterns and propose solutions backed by data.
- Would be involved in market research, competitive analysis, technology assessment, Market/product gaps and requirements.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team (Development, QA, and Documentation) to deliver product releases on time and of expected quality.
- Ensure successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
- Work closely with the stakeholders on using developed products for customer implementation.
- Participate in Proof of concept, Sales Demos, Customer Pilots and Business Conferences.
WORK EXPERIENCE & SALES
- 5 – 10 years of experience in design, strategy , product management or product development role
- UX /systems/programmer/business analysts aspiring to get into product roles will be considered.
- Preferably having experience in product companies.
- Hands-on experience in a software/product development life cycle (i.e. Requirements gathering / analysis and design / coding / testing / documentation / release / implementation / etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM, Business Portals and Enterprise Software domain would be preferable.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with engineering or design background.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Design will be a plus.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities while adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Should have a strong aptitude, positive attitude, strong logic and reasoning, excellent problem solving capabilities, positive customer focus.
- Top notch writing skills, with the ability to assimilate information from multiple sources and present to both business and technical audiences.
- Excellent communication/business skills combined with a conceptual understanding of the sales and marketing solutions.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills.