Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work with the CEO, Growth and Product heads to plan and execute a global marketing plan, facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to strengthen market penetration and client acquisition.
• Build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs – using the right mix of inbound, broad-based, account-based, and paid media strategies – to optimize lead-to-opportunity-to-deal funnel and drive pipeline for the business.
Lead the Demand Generation channels to fuel sales pipeline with quality leads ensuring they meet the criteria defined by the business owners/CEO
Marketing & Sales Operations –
o Lead a talented team of 20+ people managing the Data operations for SMARTe
o Oversee a list of live data projects and monitor the errors, report the project updates in a timely
manner to the CEO
o Understand the priority titles and ensure the team follows them and ensure they work efficiently to add quality, no error contacts into our CRM database.
o Ownership of the SMARTe CRM and the Sales enablement platform (Outplay), always ensuring 100% uptime and cleanliness of the data on the CRM. New Martech, Salestech and Campaign Management tools discovery, deployment, and execution with reporting.
• Tradeshows and Events
o Continuous research on B2B events which SMARTe can participate
o Ensure optimum use of sales attendance at the events and possibly double up as Sales to ensure lead
generation at events
o Drive traffic of ideal customers at Booth.
o Report and manage lead analytics and ensure the leads are properly tagged on the CRM
o Continuous reporting of the event lead movements on CRM
o Responsible for supporting Road shows, Webinars, product launch etc. with Creatives like Infographics, event Booth, Standees, Banners etc.
o Drive SMARTe’ s sales and marketing campaign programs in US/EMEA/APAC/LATAM markets, prioritize and execute effectively throughout the lead life cycle to drive new business.
o Report and manage Campaign analytics / Pipeline / Metrics / ROI
o Make sure the team is motivated to achieve their targets
Sales Development (Inside Sales)
o Own the entire SDR function
o Proper education of usage of CRM/MAP, usage of proper sales pitch
o Apply Industry-best calling techniques to get optimum ROI
o Mentor the team to ensure power results and ensure quality leads in the Sales pipeline
o Report and maintain the target achievements to the CEO
Drive the Product marketing, Content, Sales enablement, and Analyst Relations for ensuring the right positioning in the market
- Product Marketing
• Be the master of competitive landscape and ensure SaaS positioning
• Continuous competition monitoring and reporting to Product teams and CEO
• Own Domain and Product Training for all of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
- SEO/SEM/Google Ads/LinkedIn Ads
• Ensure premium ROI from the Ad channel with the given $ investment
• Ensure SEO is optimized with the right keywords and competitive analysis
• Report and manage lead analytics and ensure the leads are properly tagged on the CRM and ensure monitoring ROI
- Content Strategy – Internal & external
• Own content marketing strategy to drive the traffic across all channels
• Create and revise case studies, sales decks, testimonials, press releases, articles, white papers, blogs etc.
• Industry/solution specific messaging and Campaign Messaging for mass marketing and Account Based
• Create outbound messaging to communicate product to marketplace (features, benefits, release timing,
pricing, how delivered, etc.)
• Serve as required as the primary point of contact for industry analysts and reporters, speak at related
conventions and trade shows etc.
• Share Ownership of website & all social media channels with Growth Tea
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge
You are a compelling storyteller and a detail-oriented marketer. You have had success in the past and are
now looking for an environment where you can take a trusted brand with a loyal following and make it a
global phenomenon with frequent travel to US, Europe, APAC.
• 15 -20 years’ experience in demand generation and overall marketing, including proven success at SaaS or a
B2B software company.
• Must have managed over 20 people overall (direct / indirect)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and influential speaker
• Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive
analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
• Passionate about making a difference, relentlessly seeks out and overcomes major challenges, has real drive
and determination, continuously raises the bar and is emotionally resilient. Proven track record in delivering to tight deadlines under pressure to work in hyper growth environment.
• Entrepreneurial thinking turns strategy into results, measures, manages and delivers performance, always
delivers on promises. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to be creative and to
“think outside the box”.
• Inspirational leader – someone who has ‘been there, done that’ in terms of building and inspiring high performance teams at all levels in demand generation, digital, and social marketing.
B.E, B. Tech with Post Graduation in Marketing preferred
SMARTe’ s vision is to enable millions of companies in the world with real-time actionable intelligence. strategist
with strong people skills, to lead the creation of the most appealing brand and communication message that the
world of SaaS has seen!
Partner with business leadership to understand business requirements, influence product vision and deliver strategic solutions. To execute this vision, we will provide you with an environment where you have the creative freedom to deliver excellent results. You will have the resources to build and lead a team of marketing professionals, dedicated to executing the vision you set fourth for the brand. The success of our brand will depend on you, so we are dedicated to helping you succeed.