All-Inclusive Business Intelligence Solutions for Telecommunications Industry

Competitors for telecommunications businesses are always just a click away, and the challenges to market entry are minimal. Given this intensity of competition in the industry, it becomes imperative that businesses leverage actionable sales and marketing intelligence to implement strategies to rise to this challenge.

 

How Can We Help You ?

IDENTIFY NEW MARKETS

In the fast-paced environment of the telecom industry, it’s easy to make mistakes. Often, 80 percent of a company’s business comes from 20 percent of their customer base because they know them really well. The remaining 80 percent of customers are neglected, leaving management with little or no knowledge of what these prospects need or want. As a result, many opportunities for growth are missed.

BOOST LEAD GENERATION​

Seeking new leads entails a variety of manual and automated actions across multiple channels. B2B data and intelligence through data platforms like SMARTe Discover is integral to this process. With technographic information on your competitors and their customers, telecom SDRs can reach out to the right prospects and they can identify cross-selling or upselling opportunities.

 

IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY

We provide your sales reps the opportunity to fetch mobile numbers of prospects at real time within your CRM with 70% coverage in North American and 50% coverage in EMEA/APAC. By minimizing the time spent on administrative and research tasks, you can handle more accounts in less time.

 

INCREASE CRM ADOPTION

In the telecommunications industry, CRM is often perceived as a hindrance or a means for management to micro-manage the SDRs. But on the contrary, the value that CRM systems can provide is priceless. When your CRM is fed with actionable business intelligence and your SDRs can access them when they need it, it helps them better understand the value of the system. CRM eliminates the manual tasks and research work sales teams deal with, and allows sales leaders to accurately and effectively tackle pipeline management.

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE SMARTe?
We’re Global

With over a decade of human-verified research expertise, SMARTe can create 100% accurate contact and company profiles by harnessing our extensive background in cleansing, verifying and maintaining data powered by Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Heuristics. Since we have a vast experience of dealing with global data across APAC, EMEA, North America and LATAM, our analysts and proprietary tools have what it takes to handle multi-lingual titles, aliases, variation and other aspects.

 

Data Coverage
Verified Email Addresses and Direct Dials

SMARTe’s data platforms provide detailed intelligence and comprehensive profiles of the most important decision makers and organizations worldwide. These profiles include business intelligence about levels, functions, technologies installed, purchase intent and over 85 additional data points. Our verified email addresses and direct dial phone numbers are highly accurate and SLA guaranteed.

 

Technology-Enabled and Human-Verified Data

Our data is gathered by our team of 250+ research analysts who give you a 360-degree view of all your prospects. This data is gathered though our combination of proprietary technologies and human intelligence. No other data vendor in the market has such extensive experience of cleaning, verifying and enriching data to produce the most accurate and actionable data available.

 

CASE STUDIES

Improved Lead Quality and Accelerated Sales Cycle

A cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions company drastically improved their sales and marketing outreach with customized contact data

Congratulations!

Let's get you,
Started!

Actionable B2B Data at Your Fingertips