There’s quite a lot of uniqueness to B2B marketing as it always involves having to meet the needs of more than one business stakeholders at a given time. To do that you need to channel in extra efforts for maintaining a great personal rapport with all of them. Although Marketers are always doing great to create brand awareness (Kudos to Marketers’ all around J ), but in the end, it boils down to one simple things – B2B Lead Generation.
85% of B2B marketers say lead generation is their most important content marketing goal in 2016
– (Content Marketing Institute)
High-quality lead generation is the top challenge for 61% of B2B marketers
– (B2B Technology Marketing Community)
Lead generation strategies were only successful for 13% of business in accomplishing their main objectives
You must be wondering why we have placed the few quotes above. Well, these are some of the recent survey statistics that enforces the already hot in the market claims that B2B Lead Generation is the most important technique of B2B marketers in the coming years.
Let’s look at some of the B2B lead generation tips to place emphasis on for a B2B Marketer:-
- Amongst all the claims that email marketing is old-fashioned, SPAMMING and the most ancient technique of lead generation, it still remains quiet an effective medium
- According to a recent survey, email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel (including search and social) by being a top method of B2B lead generation
- Usage of appropriate marketing tool (MAP, CRM, Email Marketing Tool) suitable for your business along with the right strategies like using personalized messages, hitting correct contact at the correct time, etc., can almost expedite your lead gen ROI by ten folds
- Content marketing creates a genuine brand awareness program through blogs posts, videos, infographics, images, etc. which helps in making it one of the finest approach of B2B lead generation
- Apart from establishing yourself as an proficient pundit, an effective content marketing strategy can also aid in helping shape faith around potential clients’ – as they’ll be happy to invest their money in someone who knows clearly what they are conveying
- Creating exceptional content is the first part but to maximize its potential, your content needs to reach out to the correct target audience as that’s what it all boils down to
- One of the biggest deterrents of successful lead cultivation is the lack of cohesiveness between marketers and salespeople, so solving this riddle & making them work in tandem goes a long way in enhancing a company’s B2B lead generation efforts
- Marketers need to listen to Sales feedbacks to get the best out of their inline prospects. Besides, Marketing & Sales need to support each other in combined initiatives with better corporation, to churn out optimum ROI
- Lead generation is all about experimenting various strategies to come up with the right ploy. When you try a lot of tactics, it’s highly likely you would stick by one or two which start to bear fruits; with time you can be clear with your strategies; thus enabling you to use your time and budget efficiently
- It was not too long ago that Social Media was being dismissed as useless for anything but engagement – now its ranked as the third most effective B2B lead generation approach in 2016 (as per the Survey by Ascend2)
- Social Media helps in building relationships with your current & prospective clients’. Go to the next-level and start engaging with your audience as this will cultivate a strong trustworthy bond amongst you and the users’
- Starting today, begin adding yourself to blogs, groups, and communities where your target audience resides and start answering their challenges and queries. If done appropriately, people will hold you in good stead when it’s their time to act, buy or refer you to others who are in actual need of your services
According to a survey, Email Marketing (78%) and Content Marketing (67%) are considered to be amongst the two most commonly used B2B Lead Generation strategies and from reading the above we can certainly have no debate. So go try out these in your day-to-day work environment and see the results in action.