These days, Account-based marketing (ABM) has taken a significant upturn in terms of popularity & practice among B2B marketers. Well – the key reason for this renaissance are the new digital ABM technologies which is making it a tad easier to execute and less resource dependent to run-through. This transition has negated the only barricade that kept many Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) from implementing the strategy. Now, with the use of the correct technology, SMBs can take huge steps in business ROI by implementing an ABM strategy.
SMBs ABM Implementation Statistics
According to recent Marketo ABM Benchmark Survey –
- 33% of SMBs have some kind of existing ABM strategy
- 3% Late-Stage identify themselves as late-stage
- 23% Early-Stage consider themselves in the early-stage of their ABM lifecycle – with the ability for basic management and targeting and measurement at an account level
- 7% Mid-Stage identify themselves as mid-stage. These lifecycle stages are easier for marketers to achieve with scalable technology to support them
These days, ABM has become a vital tactic for SMBs, for several reasons such as:
|*||Improves Your Returns||*||Initiate Business Momentum|
|Being an SMB, your time & resources (aka people and money) are very valuable. ABM can enable you to utilize your resources more tactically as you’ll spend them on targeted accounts||Although SMBs may have smaller account lists, ABM strategy will assist to achieve considerable wins because you have selected your target accounts at the outset.|
|*||More Conversions from Qualified Leads||*||Drive Attributed Revenue|
|As a marketer, you spread the net wide trying to lure huge number of leads – but not all are qualified. Instead, when choosing the target accounts in ABM, you can gaze specific demographics or firmographics to come to a conclusion of which business profiles are more likely to buy and flourish while using it. Since you are considering this at the front-end, ultimately your conversions and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) will improve at the back-end||Strategic ABM allows SMBs to deliver a set of coordinated activities across target accounts. With focus on this, SMBs stand a chance to attain better understanding of the understanding the impact of each movement; enabling you to focus your efforts on the most effective ones. By driving marketing/sales-generated ROI through targeted strategies, SMBs can surely increase the closed deals numbers and spend their time & energy more attentively|
Thus from the above, it’s very clear that ABM has come a long way in shaping the next-gen marketer. Wondering, how to take your ABM strategy at the highest peak to achieve optimum ROI from your campaigns? This is where SMARTe can help you! SMARTe’s Bespoke Contacts solution will make sure your ABM strategies puts emphasis on the right accounts, thus accelerating deal closure rates to meet your companies’ revenue and business goals.
At SMARTe, we understand data importance better than others and follow a simple 4 step approach which encompasses:
- Identifying your TAM (total addressable market)
- Reinforcing with clean data and processes methodology which ushers in better results.
- We also help in nurturing and marketing via account based campaign which includes relevant and compelling content which helps you to reach your prospects with pin-point accuracy.
- We also measure our approach and iterate quickly which enables our customers to monitor and close more deals.