Gallup research shows that a fully-engaged customer represents 23% more revenue than average. If you don’t have a customer engagement strategy, you could be missing opportunities to interact with customers and build a relationship with them.
Customer engagement is the emotional connection between a customer and a brand. Highly engaged customers buy more, promote more, and demonstrate more loyalty. Providing a high-quality customer experience is an important component in your customer engagement strategy.
Here are some customer engagement strategies one can follow you gain optimum ROI from their customers:
- Build the business case for investment in the post-sale experience, define how to measure the business impact of the investment
- Design, develop and optimize customer adoption, loyalty, communication and engagement strategies that increase retention and reduce churn.
- Define the role of customer advocacy; recruiting, growing and measuring the impact of advocacy programs; and advocacy platforms and technologies
- Define, develop and optimize resources and technology to gather customer insights, and analyze the quality and impact of customer experience
- Develop and optimize customer experience, marketing and/or success functions using skills and deliver significant business results