When it comes to choosing a data vendor for your campaign ROI, you need to be aware of certain factors. Every vendor is different and has his own USP, so it’s vital to do a lot of homework and invest your time in evaluating the right one for your data needs.
Based on our interaction with many customers, here are 10 common questions you should keep in mind before choosing the right data vendor: –
- How do you extract your data and can you name them?
- What is the source of your data? Do you cover the entire globe or are restricted to certain geographies?
- Where do you store the sourced/extracted master data? How capable are your servers in handling the data integrity and security issues?
- Are you adept in complying with the recent General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)/ Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)?
- How often is your contact data refreshed? Frequently, weekly, monthly?
- Is there a free trial of your product which will give me better understanding?
- How user-friendly is your product from a sales and marketing user point of view?
- Is there a facility to download/save the data directly from the product itself?
- Are you able to give me the data based on my targeted personas/roles/influencers from the industries we are targeting?
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors and how competitive is your pricing?
Before you get started with evaluating vendors for your data challenges, make sure you scan your data thoroughly and remove unwanted records from your existing data which you can do by using our FREE Data Audit, as we help and recommend best practices that separates your good data from the bad.
We do this by leveraging our technology as well as decades of domain expertise to slice-and- dice your data, and provide you meaningful insights and recommended approach for data cleaning and management.