It’s our third time at The ABM Innovations Summit and we are excited to meet marketing thought leaders and understand new innovations ABM has to give.
This year’s event has some interesting tracks ranging from success stories of leading B2B brands, as well as insights from industry leaders and ABM practitioners.
Demandbase quotes – “Account-Based Marketing is taking the B2B world by storm, and more marketers are looking to learn the “how” of ABM from real people practicing the strategy every day.”
We thought we’ll put together a small snippet of what some of the leading analysts and enterprises have to say about ABM and how companies should build their ABM strategies to streamline their pipelines –
- Only 0.75 percent of leads generated become closed revenue (Forrester)
- Generating high-quality leads is the number-one challenge for B2B marketers (IDG Enterprises)
- Nearly 85 percent of marketers said ABM provided significant benefits to retain and expand existing client relationships (Marketo)
- B2B companies have begun utilizing targeted account strategies, as 86 percent of marketing and sales professionals stated (LeanData)
- For more than 90 percent of B2B buyers, the amount of their product research depends on the price of a purchase; as the price increases, the amount of research increases (Salesforce)
Multiple strategies have been designed and spoken about a successful ABM campaign and we have devised our little formula to a successful ABM strategy for streamlining your pipeline.
- Segment your target audience
See a significant change in your campaigns results. The idea is to design a framework which will segment your database and identify the roles or decision makers that supports yours go to market strategy. The value is generated when focused activities and messaging is done to the defined segments
- Sales and marketing should go hand in hand
The marketing automation tools have made it easy for ABM to segment the database with granularity. It reduces the efforts required to work on specific account and generate faster ROI cycle
- Content based strategy
We need to develop content based on target accounts with personalized sales outreach. We also need to develop similar web content for our blogs, twitter and insert dynamic fields into your website that change to the name of the account, or to the person’s name, when the prospect revisits your website
A final measure would be to review the program consistently and repeatedly and leverage information to review and define your next go to market strategies.
It will be quite exciting to understand from the ABM though leaders what is new for 2018 and get real insights from large enterprises how successfully they been implementing the ABM strategy
Good idea to sneak out for some fresh air on the Pier and to watch the beautiful city of San Francisco coupled with a quiet walk to the Fisherman’s Warf completes your eventful day!
We would be happy to catch up at event and for coffee meetings to discuss how can we strategies your ABM pipeline.